Reflecting back over the past six weeks, I feel as though I have achieved at least some of the goals I set for myself in Week 1. I have explored with some new things, programs such as Endnote and Twitter.
While I learnt that Twitter does have some advantages, I don't think I will ever be an avid user of it. I just can't see myself ever getting into Twitter.
I was able to edit some newspaper articles which I found on Trove, and also looked at some other databases in the tutorial when dealing with Endnote - databases such as Web Science and Proquest.
Creating a blog in the first place was a new thing for me, along with creating an HTML document.
I actually like blogging - being able to express all my thoughts and ideas, and record what I have found interesting and struggles that I've had. These sorts of things I would find difficult to express in person, but it is easy for me to communicate all of it in blog form. I like the fact that I can be creative with blogs, being able to embed images, links and videos to make it visually appealing.
One thing which I think I could have had a go at is editing a Wikipedia article, but other than that I am happy with what I've learnt and been able to accomplish through this blog assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment